POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : The Dreamer : Re: The Dreamer Server Time
9 Aug 2024 01:21:09 EDT (-0400)
  Re: The Dreamer
From: Tim Nikias
Date: 6 Apr 2005 15:06:07
Message: <4254331f@news.povray.org>
> I like this! Reminds me of the 1920's silent german film, Dr Mabuse if I
> remember the title correctly.

Don't know that one. Might have to ask some friends if it's a good one. Is
it?

> I like Silo too. I cannot explain really why, but I prefer it to Wings3D.

It didn't appeal to me that Wings3D, at the time I tested it, had no
functional support for POV-Ray. Also, the idea that Nevercenter will support
and update the application, along with the attention they pay to
user-feedback, was very comforting.
--
"Tim Nikias v2.0"
Homepage: <http://www.nolights.de>